Chia pudding has a sort of tapioca texture, you simply combine all the ingredients and refrigerate overnight. The little tiny chia seeds when soaked in liquid expand to more than 4 times their size. Chia is an excellent source of omega fatty acids and full of minerals, vitamins and fiber. Aside from making pudding, you can add them to smoothies, muffins, and my favorite, I throw them in my bowl of cereal.
Mango Coconut Chia Pudding
- 1/2 cup lite coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup fresh ripe champagne mango, diced
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp sweetened shredded coconut
- 4-6 drops Nu-Naturals liquid stevia (or sugar/honey to taste)
Combine all ingredients in a large container.
Mix well and close container.
Refrigerate overnight or at least 5-6 hours.
Divide into 2 bowls or glass dishes and serve.